Sep 24, Mountain View, CACo-hosted by SVCWireless and CHAIN
Congratulations to the Finalists of Startup Pitch:
As the world has unfolded, we have witnessed explosive growth expansion globally in Mobile, Wireless, Internet and IoT (Internet of Things) industry sectors propelled by faster consumer adoption of technologies and applications. Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android have paved ways for much broader innovation which stimulates young startups sprouting up like never before.
SVCWireless, with its vast community of over 5000 members and a well established network of industry leaders and investors, is in the position of bringing the startup founders and teams together to present their technologies via applications or products in front of a panel of technology experts and investors. Participating startups will have access to our network of investors, industry leaders and seasoned entrepreneurs for feedback, mentoring, advising and deeper introductions.All the participants will be provided a demo desk at this year annual conference.
Criteria for Entering Innovation Startup Pitch :???
- ?Focus on mobile apps, wireless, consumer Internet, social media or “Internet of things”.?
- ?Early-round funding stage
- Less than 10 on the team
Submission and Pitch Preparation:
- Send a 2 -3 page of Executive Summary with full contact information including email, phone number and Skype ID. ?Full deck of business plan is optional.
- Eight semi finalists will be selected by a committee of angels, VCs, entrepreneurs and corporate investors in the same industries.
- Semi finalists may be called upon for phone or Skype interview.?
- On Sept. 24, at the Silicon Valley China Mobile and Wireless Conference, the eight semi –finalists will give a 5–minute pitch to the judging panel, followed by 3-minute Q&A from the judges.?
- The top 3 winners will be announced afterwards.? Each will be back to the stage for a 5 minute full-length pitch.? Final award ceremony follows.
- July 20th, 2011 – Open Submission
- Sept 15th, 2011 – Deadline for Submission
- Sept. 20th, 2011 – semi-finalists announced
- Sept 24th, 2011 –? Semi-finalists to pitch and top 3 winners announced
- Top three winners will receive cash prize and free legal consultation.
- Eight semi-finalist teams will have the marketing opportunities in front of 800+ industrial audiences.
- Top three teams will receive free demo booth in 2012 SVCW Annual Conference.
Information to Be Included in Your Executive Summary (no more than 3 pages):
- Company title, contact email and phone number
- Problem(s) to be solved
- Solution and your application or product description
- Differentiation from competitors
- Proven user traction
- Addressable market size (Who are your customers?)
- Business model (How do you make money)
- About your team
- Funding needs
Privacy and Confidentiality:
The participant understands and agrees that SVCWireless will treat any communication or material he/she transmits, such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like, as non-confidential and non-proprietary.